Tuesday 31 July 2012

July favourites- part 1

*I want to apologise now for the lack of photos and posting, I'm away from home at the moment and there is a bad internet connection where I'm staying and most of the stuff mentioned is at home. *

So I have a lot of favourites so I'll split it into two posts, I'll do my general favourites today and my beauty related favourites tomorrow. Okay? :)

Book: Divergent by Veronica Roth. Wow I love this book, read it and its sequel twice this month! Planning on doing a proper review of it at some point unless you couldn't care less. I'm hoping the next book will be out soon because I can't wait!
Film: Yes man/Ice Age 4. Sad I know but I generally love anything with Jim Carrey in so for me this film was great, it was hilarious! Also Ice Age 4 is brand new and I loved it, it was so funny and I just love all the Ice Age films.
Song: Good Time by Owl City. As you can probably tell, I LOVE Owl City! I think he's amazing and one of my main sources of inspiration. He always encourages me to keep going. Probably do a post on him at some point maybe too... So I love his new song ft Carly Rae Jepsen. His new album is out Late August which has been moved from September which means now I can get it for my birthday yay!
(Sorry for the lame photo but I had to put something and that was the best I could do. SORRY!)

Programme: How to be a gentleman. This is brand new, you can watch it at 9:30 on Monday's  on Comedy Central. So far it's really good.
Computer game:  Super Mario 64 DS. Nerdy I know but I've rediscovered this game recently and have been playing it constantly.
Android App: Colornote. Basically it's sticky notes for your phone but organised in one place. You can chose different colours, text or check-lists that you can cross off and even set text reminders. It's the most useful app I have.
Snack/Food:(Really sorry-can't remember the name) animal shaped chips! My friend was having a party and I saw these in Tesco and convinced her to buy them instead of curly-fries because they were so cute!
Drink: Monster. I don't normally like energy drinks but this one was yummy :P Not very effective though.
Youtube channel: Joey Graceffa I watch A LOT of Youtube so I figured I would include this. Joey is amazing and another inspiration of mine. He's hilarious and posts daily vlogs.

Right so that's all for now, check out part 2 probably tomorrow, thanks!
Love Naomi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment