Tuesday 10 July 2012

No7 Primer review

I've been using this primer for a while now so I thought I'd do you guys a review. So I've been using the No7 Colour Calming Primer. Looks like this:
At first I was kinda scared because well, it's green! But After you blend it in it still looks a little green but not as bad but that's okay because your're about to put foundation on so don't worry.
So I started using this primer because my skin is really red at the moment and I wanted to try to neutralize that. Well to be honest it doesn't blend very well. It's all patchy but I don't know if that's my skin or the primer. That means when you put the foundation on you either get green patches or patchy foundation. Having said that it does take away the redness really well so I'm really impressed with that and it is a good base for foundation.
Overall I give this primer a 6.5/10 because it is kinda patchy but other than that I'm impressed.
See ya soon,
Love Naomi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment