Tuesday 17 July 2012

York

So this week me and my friends are on an activity week full of trips and days out. So yesterday we went on a trip to York. After an insanely funny train ride sitting with R, B and F we arrived... in the rain. No surprise there. Me, S, L, her brother and his girlfriend and F decided to go to the York Dungeons. 
Yeah so I jump pretty easily so I was kind of nervous but excited- it was going to be fun, and it was. Basically it's a whole load of rooms, some had live actors some fake models talking etc. They tell a bunch of gory but true stories from the past and did a lot of turning of the lights and when they came back on the actors were right up in my face screaming (making me scream as a result). There was a maze of mirrors which I'm still convinced was rigged and it was all largely interactive. Oh I was not impressed when they sprayed us with water and pretended it was blood- especially when I was only just drying off from the rain! Sorry there was no photography aloud so I don't have any photos.
Then we just spent the afternoon wondering round York. Got a ring 70% off from accessorize.

So that was Monday. Today we're off to Laser Quest so I'll talk to you later,

Love Naomi xxx


4 comments:

  1. hey there loved ur post ! & love ur ring even more!! av u tried accessorize makeup??? ps I cnt find the button for subscribing to follow your blog!!!??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, no but I love their nail varnish! You copy and paste the blog URL to your add to reading list on your blogger homepage. I followed you but you might want to check xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great that you're trying to do something every day!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. The most beautiful ring! So spring/summer-y :)

    Alice

    http://secretsofawannabecharlotte.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete