Saturday 14 July 2012

Happy Birthday!

So it's a day late because I was busy but yesterday was my sister's birthday. My little sis is 13! (13 on Friday 13th) Wow I can't believe it but now my parents have two teenagers to deal with although I'm the grumpy one but yeah.
She wasn't actually around for most of the day because she had school then a Scout camp so we'll celebrate it properly on Sunday. I got her a couple of books she wanted and one of those gift in a jar. I'd recently found a recipe for chocolate brownie in a mug and decided to do that.

Only put the dry ingredients in (obviously) and try to layer them.

I also made the label

I you want to make this yourself: you need 1/8 a cup of sugar, an 1/8 a cup of flour and a tbsp of cocoa powder. Pour all into a mug and add a pinch of salt. (this is what is in the jar). The rest of the instructions are on the back of the label below (I'm too lazy to type it out again)...



Please note that this only makes half a mug of brownie, feel free to double all the ingredients, I just used this much because when I tested the recipe out I realised my sister would never be able to eat that much.

That's all for now,
Love Naomi xxx

2 comments:

  1. hey there i just discovered you blog & love it keep on posting!!
    I just recently created my own blog too Id really appreciate if you could check it out & leave me some of your expert feedback thank u
    http://naomimalone.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Sure we can be newbies together!! Promo for promo and follow each other?

    ReplyDelete