Wednesday 11 July 2012

Boots Fair Product Haul

So on Sunday I went to the Boots fair where they give employees chance to buy discounted or discontinued products at  a lower price. There are also carnival rides and stuff. After going to last year's firework fair and being disappointed with my haul after being assured the bags would be awesome and buying 3 I was more cautious and only brought one. But I was pleasantly surprised. The bags were £5 but what was in them was worth far much more. This is what I got:
Yeah I just realised that I forgot to put the hairspray and dry shampoo in but never mind.

The perfumes should be about £20 each, soap and glory is about £10 each and the body butter is about £6. I'm not sure about the rest. So it was definitely worth it.
Body stuff

Bath/shower stuff

Hygiene stuff

Make up stuff (sorry about the blurry photo)

Hair stuff

Foot scrubs

Perfumes

I'll do a review of stuff once I've used them a bit more but I just wanted to do a quick haul post.
Please note that you can only get tickets to the Boots Fair if you are part of the Boots factory staff. I'm not but my friend's mum is and got the tickets for us.

Anyway, much love
Naomi xxx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: I did buy the products in the £5 bag but they are discounted. This is because the products are either discontinued, faulted or unused testers which they can't sell. So they weren't give-aways for promotion otherwise I'd tell you guys. Just wanted to make that clear. :)


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that looks like a great deal, I'm jealous ;) xx

    ReplyDelete