Thursday 26 July 2012

I'm a stereotypical Britt?!

Everyday for the past 3 and 1/2 weeks it has been cold and rained. Naturally everyone complained, but now these last couple of days it's been really sunny and warm. I'm mean really warm for Britain. So warm I got hot and sweaty going for a 10 minute walk in a T-shirt at 9am. So now I've been complaining about the the heat but how it will be rainy again when I go on holiday. Very stereotypical right?
Also I do drink tea... a lot. It like my favorite tea and my Dad and I have actually made plans to have cream tea and scones on holiday...;D Having said that, I don't speak really posh; I actually live in quite a chavy estate (BTW people from America: do you guys know what a chav is?? Because I have a friend there who's never heard of them!)

So I'm a stereotypical Britt but without the posh accent haha :)

Love Naomi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment