Monday 23 July 2012

Photo a day challenge

Hi all :)


So, (I always start with 'so') since I've not been able to upload my photos, I thought that now that I can I might as well do the 'photo a day challenge' basically you just have to take a photo everyday for a week (which is super easy for me ;) (also, I go on holiday soon so I'll probably do another one when I get back)).


Monday: Stopping in Starbucks after a LOT of walking around York

Tuesday: My results from Quasar-I won the first game!

Wednesday: Ice Age 4-whoo!

Thursday: New nail design for picnic

Friday: Party food (there was so much and this was before all of the hot food!)

Saturday: Not been able to get this out of my head since I discovered it, it's exactly how I imagined it (from Mockingjay)

Sunday: It was recommended that I try this so I did and I love it! Will definitely be taking it on holiday with me!

So that's my week in a nutshell, let me know if you want the nail tutorial or anything, it's pretty easy though...

Love Naomi xxx

2 comments:

  1. hey there wow love this post & great pics erm ur nails r amazing how did u get that effect & which brand varnished did u use??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like the Softlips, it's one of my faves, and great for hols due to the SPF. Your nails look gorgeous ;) xx

    ReplyDelete