Wednesday 1 August 2012

July Favourites - Part 2

Lip balm: Soft lips. This was recommended to me by VeriHolden. I love it! It's spf 20 so it's great for summer, smells gorgeous and it's under £2!!
Hair product: Mark Hill Holiday Hair Dry Shampoo. This was one of the products I got at the Boots fair and I've been trying out while I've been away. It's great for making your hair a bit less icky from the sand and sea.
Facial product: Simple Oil Balancing Moisturiser. I have oily but sensitive skin so this is great for me. I also recently discovered that if you apply it on top of sun screen and leave it for a little while it makes your face look less freaking shiny!
Body Product: Coconut body oil. This is another product I got from the Boots fair. It's great and smells delicious.
Nail Varnish: The accessorize one (reeeeally I forgot the name) Did a post on this a couple of weeks back but I still love it.
Make up: Clear mascara. I know a lot of people don't understand  the point in this but I love it. I am lucky enough to have quite curly eyelashes so this highlights them and looks natural. I unfortunately lost my favourite one a while back but it smelt like cucumber.
Item of clothing: Black and white skirt. I don't usually wear skirts, just shorts, jeans and dresses so I was on a missions to find a pretty one.

Well that's just about all for July,
Love Naomi xxx

1 comment:

  1. hey great post & on the clear mascara i cnt use it on my lashes as they r tiny but i use it on my brows Miss Sporty does one (£1.99) & Mua (£1)

    ReplyDelete