Thursday 19 July 2012

Quasar

So I know it's late but for activity week day 2 we went to quasar (or laser quest) which is basically paint-balling but with lasers so it's less brutal...but not the way me and B were playing it... ;P
So in the first game it was boys vs girls. The boys won -.- but I won on the girls team. My tip would have to be just shoot at that thing in the other team's HQ - you get so many points, if you sneak round the back while everyone else is fighting it's easy. See? Smart and less fighting like Foxface in Hunger Games which is one of my MANY nicknames. Haha, yep that's me :D
In the second game we mixed up the teams but these two little boys (they could only be about 9) joined us. Well they were vicious. Stabbing us with their guns, chasing us around the arena for ages and shooting their own team more than the enemies. We lost again but I think that was because the two little kids were on the other team. This time I only came 3/4 despite improving my score. Never mind, you win some you lose some.


So that was Tuesday,
Love Naomi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment