Tuesday 10 July 2012

Favorite Nail Varnish

I've had this one for a while now and it's definitely my favorite. The Accessorize Aztec Nail Polish. It's gorgeous! You may have seen these new chameleon nail varnishes? But this one has been around for a while now but it's gorgeous, it's blue in a certain light but in another it's purple which are my two favorite colours so this was perfect for me. The reason I prefer the Accessorize chameleon nail varnish to others is because it's sparkly  not just shiny. There are of course other colour combinations but this one's my favorite (let me know yours!)


(I know these photos aren't very good and you can't see the different colours very well but it looks  MUCH better on (it's so pretty!))



Let me know what you think, 
take care
Love Naomi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment