Saturday 21 July 2012

Cinema and Picnic

I'm going to roll activity week days 3 and 4 together seeing as I'm so behind.
So on Wednesday we all went to the cinema for orange 2 for 1. We went to see Ice Age 4. It was so good, it was hilarious. Unlike the Shrek films which keep getting worse the Ice Age films remain at the same quality.
On Thursday we had a picnic planned. Unfortunately, due to typical British weather it was raining. So instead R put up her big tent and we ate in that in her garden and played truth or dare on S's phone although we cheated by rejecting almost all of them (but if you saw the dares you'd reject them too! ;P).
I slept over at R's which is why I haven't been posting on time so sorry about that. We spent pretty much the whole evening watching films like the old Disney Alice in Wonderland <3 I love all versions of this film although I've never gotten round to reading the book yet. I'm currently re-reading Divergent for the second time these past couple of months! 


Anyway that's all for now,
Love Naomi xxx
P.S. My camera's not working at the moment so sorry for the lack of pictures. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment