Wednesday 25 July 2012

Summer nails

Okay so I know it's really basic but I like it. The colours are really summery and vibrant but I like that it's just the tips and not the whole nails.

I remembered straight after I did them that I was going to do them rainbow colours because I like rainbows (given the name! :P) but I like the random but bright colours. I don't like keeping the same nail art for more than a week so I'll be needing another summer nail idea so please let me know yours!

So yeah, just a really quick post,
Talk soon,

Love Naomi xxx

3 comments:

  1. hey gorgeous nails!! (: n long nails??? how do u maintain them??? some of my nails r long n some break so they're uneven arghhh (: x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha mine normally break too. I never really have them longer than they are now but I usually keep them shorter. Um... I use a strengthening base coat :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look cute! I can never get my french tips to look good. I don't think my hand is steady enough and sometimes I just don't have the patience for the sticker trick.

    ReplyDelete