Tuesday 14 August 2012

Holiday

First of all, I'm REALLY sorry I haven't posted in so long. I've been on holiday and didn't have any internet connection and I've been super busy ever since I got back. SORRY! xxx


Yep so I stayed in Croyde in Devon. It's a nice place there. It looks like this:
Yup so it's kinda far away oops, sorry
So I enjoyed staying there. We normally stay in Combe Martin but me and my sister body board A LOT and Croyde is a great beach for that. Only problem was that there were lots of jellyfish but you hardly noticed them. We also visited Woolacombe which is one of my favorite places in Devon so if you ever go, you should visit there.
Me and my family sat on the beach to watch the sunset together. It was the first sunset I've ever really seen properly because where I live all the houses block it :(
More new things; I had my first cream tea. (So British!) It was so yummy! I still can't believe I've going to Devon practically every year and have never had a cream tea. Furthermore I can't believe I've lived in England my whole life and never had one- especially for a tea addict like me!!
After Devon we went to Wales for a couple of days because mum wanted to go walking there. So we went to the Wetland Center which basically a big nature reserve to feed the ducks and go canoeing.

So that's my holiday, have any of you guys been away anywhere?
Love Naomi xxx  




No comments:

Post a Comment