Thursday 23 August 2012

Results day

Hi all, sorry I've been away from blogger for so long. Just a quick update. So I've not been doing much since I went to see the Lorax but today was results day.
Yes my GCSE results were in. Overall I'm pleased. After weeks of being really nervous I opened my letter to a nice: 4As, 5Bs, 2Cs and a merit!
As in: Maths
          English language
          Biology
          Physics
Bs in: English lit
          Chemistry
          Geography
          RS
         Media
Cs in: Art
         French
Merit in ICT.
So overall I'm very happy and went off to enroll at college so I have a place there. :) After I enrolled I met all my friends to celebrate at the park as there was a carnival there. We went on the Sizzler which is my favorite fair ground ride. Then me and R went rowing on the boating late. I'm so rubbish at it! All in all a very good day and mum's just gone out to buy me some celebratory Ben and Jerry's! Yum!!

Just a quick update, bye for now,
Love Naomi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment