Sunday 24 June 2012

No more school!!!

So last Wednesday, I officially finished school! It's so awesome to finally leave that place and have all my GCSEs over and no revision for a while. I feel like I don't know what to do with my evenings anymore because I've been spending them revising for so long, but I guess there's plenty I can do. Because it's only June and everyone else is still at school it means I get like a 10 week summer holiday! Yay! 
This is probably the longest one I'll ever have though. So I figured now was probably the best time to start a blog now that I'm not revising anymore, and also, it will give me something to do before I go on holiday and while I have too little money to go out any where (if anyone knows any cheap (or free) days out ideas then please let me know!) otherwise I'd probably just spend it in front of the TV. 
But yeah, no school; it's been a long 12 years but I hope it's worth it (results in August). If you're still got school at the moment then just hang in there for a few more weeks, it's almost summer! You'll have this to look forward to soon too. Also, good luck with any exams.
So yeah, that's why I've only started blogging now, and I hope you stick with me,


Love Naomi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment