Thursday 28 June 2012

Alton Towers

So today to celebrate the end of exams, my school organised a trip to Alton Towers! I've only ever been twice before so I was super excited. We got straight on Nemesis which is one of the major rides (and my favorite). Well after that came the rain. We all groaned and dived for the rides that were indoors, like Duel which we ended up going on twice (I won with a high score of 40,700. If anyone can beat that then let me know!) Yeah so then it started thundering and lightening so ALL the rides had to close which was not fun.
Instead we went into the aquarium which was actually pretty fun. They have these little shrimps that eat the dead skin off your hands - like those fish pedicures (if anyone has tried that before then please let me know what it is like). 
After that, we decided to go on the water rides seeing as we were already wet, they made me go at the front. Then the rain eased off a bit and the rides reopened. But the ques for allthe major rides were huge, especially the new one. So we went on the less major rides like the Runaway Mine Train and Ripsaw. But we ended the day by going on single rider on oblivion which was much quicker and me and D ended up on the same one anyway. It was so fun! If you've not been before, this is what it's like:

It looks much higher when you're on it! Also, the spry round the edge sprays you with water, yet somehow D who was on the back row stayed dry. Never mind. So yeah, it was a really fun day!

That's all for now,
Love Naomi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment