Monday 25 June 2012

Jake, what time is it?!

So this morning I was woken up to a text, usually I'd of just gone back to sleep but I assumed that it was a wake up text from me mum as she is insistent upon doing in the holidays  so I don't sleep in too long while she's at work. So me in my groggy state (what with me NOT being a morning person and everything) stumbled to where I thought I left my phone (I have one of those bunk beds without the bottom part so there was climbing involved) only to find out my phone was by my bed so I climbed back up only to find out I had a pointless text from my phone network. 
Usually this would put me in a bad mood (as I said: not a morning person) and thus setting my mood for the day. But I went down and watched Adventure Time while I ate breakfast. I've only discovered this show recently but it's awesome!
Adventure time title screen.

Characters.
The show is really random but really adorable because the animation style. It follows the adventures of Finn the human and Jake his magic dog. They are the heroes of their world and Finn is constantly trying to win over the heart of his crush Princess Bubblegum. At first I was like 'huh? What is the point of this?!' But now I love it almost as much as I love Spongebob (but that's a whole different story).
I love most of the characters, especially: Lady Ranicorn (Jake's girlfriend) Marceline, Ice King, BMO, Peppermint butler and Gunter. 
Gunter is one of the Ice King's penguins and he's pretty cute...
But possibly the most adorable thing to ever make an appearance on Adventure Time is the baby fire wolf; who gives little yelps, does back flips and bursts into flames at random intervals... 
(Okay so the picture doesn't exactly capture the cubs full cuteness, to get the full effect check out the 'Thank You' episode)

Adventure time is shown in little 10 minutes (or 15 if you include adverts) episodes shown two at a time on Cartoon Network at various times during the day. So you should go and check it out, seriously, you'll love it at any age!

That's all for now, talk soon,
Naomi xxx
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Picture credit:




No comments:

Post a Comment