Tuesday 26 June 2012

I'm a genius?

So I was in town with my peeps D and S. We were trawling through Primark for D when S got tired and warned D that she would sit down in a minute. Less then 20 seconds later she sat down so D retorted "Wow, your minutes must be like Venus minutes". After a confused look to me for an explanation, I explained to S that Venus has shorter years so shorter minutes because it's closer to the sun.
"See?" S said, "that's why you two are geniuses and I'm not. I'd never have known that!" "Well it's just common sense because time must be shorter if Venus is closer to Earth" said D. "Um, the Sun" I corrected. "See!?" S cried, she pointed to me, then D then herself, "Genius, slightly less genius, not a genius!"
The story wasn't that interesting, I just wanted to get it down in writing that I was called a genius.

That's all for now,
Naomi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment