Saturday 1 September 2012

Go Ape and a Mystery...

Hi everyone! It's only 2 days until my birthday!! So to celebrate mine and my sister's birthdays together me, her and our parents went to Go Ape because we just like that kind of thing okay? I mean it's a big assault course up in trees! It's so fun! Unfortunately I don't have any photos because I didn't take my camera because I didn't want to break it on huge zip lines and tarzan swings! But for anyone who wants to try it but are worried about safety, you are ALWAYS connected to something unless you are on the ground; you have two cords on your harness with a carabina on them so you are always attached by at least one because you move them across alternatively...it's hard to explain, but you're safe.
When I got home I found this waiting for me...

(To Naomi, Happy Birthday! For your birthday we are taking you out to lunch...)

Hmm, a complete mystery as to where they're taking me but I can't wait! They know I love food, and I love eating out so this will be great! Argh I hate not knowing, but I guess I'll find out soon. But aren't my friends awesome? 

Hmm it's the first of the month so I'll do my August favorites post later,
So until then,

Love Naomi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment