Saturday 1 September 2012

August Favorites - Part 1

Hi, wow two posts in one day? Aren't I efficient? ;) So I'll start with my none-beauty favorites today then do the rest tomorrow.

Book: The Maze Runner by James Dashner. This is another dystopian society book like the Hunger Games and Divergent so this was right up my street. It's a really good book with a big twist at the end so I can't wait to read the sequel. They have made-up swear words which I've started using because then no one knows I'm swearing!
Film: The Lorax. No suprises there. I've spoken about this film before so if you've not read that then check out my Dr Seuss post.
Song: Speed of Love/ Embers by Owl City. I seriously love this guy and his new album The Midsummer Station has just been released.
TV Program: Adventure Time. Again I've done a whole post on this before so you should go check that out but man I love this show!
Computer Game: Wii Party. I've spent a lot of time this week playing this, I recommend Board Game Island.
App: KIK. This is a messenger type app. I love it because it lets me talk to people in other countries for free as long as I'm on WiFi. Add me! (RainbowVeins71)
Snack: Pringles. I think these speak for themselves. Om nom nom!
Drink: Green Tea. It has lots of health benefits and is yummy.
YouTube Channel: adrisaurus. This girl does the MOST AMAZING acoustic covers and are simply beautiful. You should head over there and give her some YouTube love!

That's all for today, more tomorrow!

Love Naomi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment