Monday 3 September 2012

Birthday Haul!!!

Hi all, I'm 17!!! Yay finally, so I finally found out where my friends were taking me- to a Chinese Buffet which they know I love. I've not been to this one before but it was awesome, such a lovely day. So I thought I'd show you my haul...
Okay so I took all of these really quickly so I'm sorry for the poor quality plus the lighting was bad.

 This gorgeous mask-now we all have one and it's just beautiful.
This super yummy tea I'm drinking now. This one's  strawberry and Vanilla, and is awesome as ice tea.
These two mugs because well I love mugs!
Random balloons!
Chocolate! It's no secret that I love white chocolate!
This adorable penguin!
Sherlock Series 2!!
Divergent!!
Owl City-The Midsummer Station!!!

And then A whole load of money to go see the Loin King in London!. Oh and a Lush face mask with is currently in the fridge, and I literally just got a T-Shirt that says "Keep calm and watch Friends". Awesome. All in all a great day!! :D

Love Naomi xxx





3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday Naomi ,all the best in the future!
    thanks for dropping by & yes I got bored so changed the picture something a bit more simple! you changed ur layout too!
    I got great news for you remember how you said you wanted Garnier roll on but it was too expensive now it's better than half price at Superdrug!! £4.99
    have a good day

    ReplyDelete