Thursday 13 December 2012

I'M BACK!?

Hi guys! So I'm finally back! I'm so sorry I've been gone for so long but it's been complete chaos. What with  starting college, mocks, starting work experience, and some other really important stuff. 

So what's new? Well...

  • I started college
  • I got a work experience placement at Primary School in year 6
  • Took (and failed most of) my mocks
  • Been revising non-stop for my AS exams,
  • Took a TEFEL (teaching English as a foreign language) mini-course
  • Took up more hours at the charity shop where I work
  • Took an archery beginer's course. (I came second in the competition) Look how I did on my second week:
  • (yeah the one in the middle)
  • Probably lots of other stuff but I can't remember.
Oooh I also got these boots!

Sorry again for being away for so long I'm definitely going to try to post more often again. Might post another tonight!


Love Naomi xxx

2 comments:

  1. LOVE those boots. Are they comfortable?

    nauticalowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are surprisingly comfortable. I got them from Matalan for £22. xxx

    ReplyDelete