Thursday 13 December 2012

I love winter tag!

Yay I love winter!! It's my favorite season so this is a great tag for me! :)

Favorite thing about winter: CHRISTMAS!!! Christmas is my favorite time of year (but I'll do a Christmas tag nearer the time) Also how pretty it is, this morning I left for college and everything had a really pretty coating of frost and it was all sparkly and really pretty. 
Favorite food: Christmas dinner (obviously) but also mince pies, I actually don't like the taste very much but they're such a wintery food sooo...
Favorite drink: well tea of course, I've actually been enjoying the strawberry and vanilla tea I got for my birthday:
That said, I'd getting back into hot chocolate after going off it last year.
Favorite thing to wear: Scarves. I just got a new one (or a snood if you like)
You can't tell but it;s shiny too!
Snow? YES! OF COURSE!
Favorite thing to do in the snow: Going sledging. I'd never been before three years ago but it's so fun! Unfortunately the place where I normally go sledging is being destroyed because they're building a tram track there instead :(
Other favorite things to do: Go shopping, go on winter walks with my family and spend my evenings in pajamas  hot water bottles, tea, chocolate and DVDs <3

Well I think that's just about it, I'll put the rest of the stuff in my Christmas tag so that will be longer.Oh but it's advent and as well as the usual chocolate advent calendar we also brought down the story one from the loft again. 24 little books making up the Christmas story: 


Well that's all for now. It's good to be back :)

Love Naomi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment